If today is Wednesday July 15th 2009, then you are probably one of my students in Geometry III - St. Augustine.
Here is an advice for you and to all CST students.
- This site is not a chat room. This site is NOT Friendster or any other social network!
- Do not divulge your full name or personal profile when commenting. Identification by first name only is accepted here.
- Do not write your email address when posting or commenting.
- Use a formal and proper email address. No to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. I will ban you from this site if you use such email addresses.
- If you are interested to be a Follower, use pictures that are low in quality—probably less than 2kb in size. Use of decent avatars is recommended (see the picture above).
- Btw, you are not allowed to chat here. You may exchange information through commenting without limit as long as it is relevant to the post or to your classroom activities.
- Post comments and suggestions not related to a particular post in the Mini Forums. See left sidebar.
- Your comments are to be filtered by your teacher.
- Finally, visit the following sites: Internet Safety for Parents, Safe Surfing Tips for Teens, FBI Publications - A Parent's Guide to Internet Safety