Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to Geometry Class



Welcome 3rd year students and parents to Colegio de Sta. Teresita's Geometry class! My name is Arnel Dy and I am your teacher in Geometry III-St. Augustine.

It is my goal to provide you educationally challenging, yet fun, experience in our classroom. We will learn the wonderful world of Euclidean Geometry and apply your learning in real-world situations. In addition, it is also my goal to make you a productive, able, and responsible citizen of the community.

I have high expectations for all my students and we should work together to maintain those expectations. I encourage you to attend my class every day so you can learn and practice the lessons I have prepared for you each day.

I believe it is important that we should have a clear and open line of communication so we can work together for our students' progress. If you have questions and concerns, please feel free to visit me at school. I am available from 2:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. and from 4:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.

I am thrilled to learning about who my students are and I hope that you come to school with an open mind and a determination to perform well in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment