How to become a follower
- Click the Follow button. A 'Follow Geometry' dialog box opens.
- Click Google or Yahoo! whichever is your email address account. A new dialog box opens.
- Type your desired name in the 'Name' textbox. Formal names only please.
- Choose either 'Follow publicly' or 'Follow privately.'
- Click ‘More options.’ A new dialog box opens. Here you may edit your profile, etc.
- Click ‘Edit basic information’ and type your desired name again. You may opt to leave the ‘About Me’ textbox blank. Then click the ‘Save ‘ button.
- Finally, click the Follow button.
- Click ‘Sign in.’ A dialog box opens. Click Google or Yahoo! Follow the directions. You will be told to sign in to your email account.
- The dialog box closes and your picture in ‘Followers’ sidebar in the Geometry blog appears highlighted. Click ‘Options.’ If another dialog box opens instead, go to Step 4.
- Click "Site settings" A Geometry Settings dialog box opens.
- Click ‘More options.’
- Click ‘Stop following this site.’ A ‘Stop Following Geometry’ dialog box opens.
- Click the ‘Stop Following’ button.
If your name appears to be in random letters and numbers, you must sign in to change your name. Click ‘Sign in’ and follow Steps 2 to 7 in ‘How to become a follower.’
Followers not showing up in Internet Explorer
There are times that the Followers widget will not show up in Internet Explorer. I recommend you switch browsers to Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, or any other browsers.
Sometimes the issue of Followers widget not showing up is a matter of allowing the browser to finish loading the page.
If all else fails
Go to Blogger Help.